< Back to search results
*Rendering is an artist’s concept. Sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. E.&.O.E.
- Home Automation & Security System. An advanced all-in-one home management and security system. Automated control of the alarm, thermostat, video camera, front door lock, and several light fixtures right from the alarm panel, web-enabled phones, computers, or the internet. Convenience and Peace of Mind.
- Durable high definition architectural 30 year self-sealing roof shingles with increased blow-off resistance.
- Hurricane roof vents virtually eliminate roof leaks during high winds
- 150 Point Framing Inspection by 3rd party qualified specialist.
- 1500 Point Inspection prior to the purchaser Pre Delivery Inspection to make sure all of our houses meet our high standards.
- Industry leading sump pumps with built-in alarms and sealed lids to keep the humidity out of the basement.
- Metal backing at main floor boxing to get straighter drywall edges, a more airtight building envelope, better insulated walls, and less drywall cracks.
- Unique air-drum insulation technique keeps living spaces over the garage warmer than typical applications.
- “Stop and Drop” communication and organization areas to keep the busy family connected (as per rendering).
- Purchaser designed flexibility with the ability to move most interior walls at no extra cost due to leading edge project management systems.
- VIP Construction Access . Appointments for house walks available at ANY stage of construction.
- MyHome Tracker for 24/7 access to construction schedule, quotes, changes, and service status through the web.
- Purchaser Information Sessions conducted to educate and inform our home buyers about the Mountainview home building experience and award winning after sales service.
- Large offering of stylish, high quality flat panel maple or oak cabinets in wide variety of stains.
- Extensive colour selection of countertops with 3” integrated roll up backsplash and offering of knob or handle options.
- Chef prep islands and oversized breakfast bars (as per rendering).
- Double stainless steel sink & Moen single lever washerless faucet with vegetable side spray.
- White kitchen exhaust fan and hood ducted to the exterior.
- Built-in dishwasher rough-in at lower cabinets with cabinet gable and countertop.
- Hot and cold water shut-off valves conveniently located under kitchen sink for peace of mind.
- Upper angled inside corner cabinets (as per rendering) to enhance cabinetry design and storage.
- Top drawer construction and lower inside corner cabinets with piano hinge doors to gain the most access to typically lost storage space (where possible).
- Superior details such as fridge gables and kitchen sink light valances where applicable.
- Wood veneer exterior cabinet sides and white interior back panels at lower cabinets.
- Large offering of stylish, high quality flat panel maple or oak cabinets in wide variety of stains.
- Extensive colour selection of countertops with 3” integrated roll up backsplash.
- Crisp white sinks, showers, tubs and toilets from Vendor’s samples.
- Extra deep acrylic soaker tub with ceramic backsplash and skirt in baths where a tub and separate shower stall are present (as per rendering).
- Resilient acrylic 1 piece tub/shower units, 36” built-in acrylic showers, or 48” built-in acrylic showers with seat (as per rendering).
- Spa inspired Moen rain forest shower head in main washroom shower.
- Pot light in 36” and 48” acrylic shower.
- Scald-proof pressure balancing valves in all showers.
- Porcelain sinks in vanities.
- Moen chrome single lever washerless faucets.
- Mirrors above all bathroom vanities for full vanity width to allow maximum reflective value.
- Private / semi private water closets within main baths and ensuites (as per rendering).
- Hot and cold water shut-off valves conveniently located under all washroom sinks (if in a cabinet) for peace of mind.
- Well-situated main floor or second floor laundry rooms (as per rendering).
- For peace of mind and peace and quiet, 2nd floor laundry areas are fully insulated for sound, and floor drains are installed to safeguard against water spillage (second floor laundry areas only).
- Washing machine wall plate for hot and cold water lines and drain when washing machine backs onto a finished wall and a laundry tub is not present.
- Finishing plate at dryer vent when dryer backs onto a finished wall for a cleaner appearance and better insulation.
- Hot and cold water shut-off valves conveniently located under laundry sink (if in a cabinet) for peace of mind.
- Utility laundry tubs included in all floor plans (location as per rendering)
- Extensive choice of over fifty imported 12”x12” or 13”x13” standard ceramic tile options in the foyer, main floor laundry, all washrooms, kitchens, and dinettes (as indicated on rendering). Tiles are available in a variety of colours and styles.
- Premium 40 oz. BCF saxony broadloom or equivalent berber in all finished areas not covered by ceramic tiles (including basement stairs where there is a finished basement landing) from Vendor’s samples. Maximum of two colour selections at no extra cost.
- 9mm 5.5 lb. chipfoam broadloom underpad in all finished areas not covered by ceramic tiles.
- All joints in subfloors are sanded prior to installation of flooring.
- Solid oak railing with dowel top oak spindles.
- Elegant smooth two panel moulded interior door design painted with semi-gloss paint.
- Premium satin nickel finish detailed lever handle hardware on all interior doors.
- Majestic decorative columns (as per rendering).
- Half walls formally trimmed and capped for elegance and durabilty.
- Elegant barrel arch and coffered ceilings (as per rendering).
- Colonial designed 2-3/4” casing and 4-1/8” baseboards with semi-gloss paint.
- Decorative art niches (as per rendering).
- Fully trimmed jambs at openings for sliding closet doors.
- Sliding closet doors in bedrooms to maximize space.
- Interior walls painted with two (2) coat paint system. Purchaser’s choice from 6 earth-tone neutrals.
- Warmly textured Floridian citrus peel ceilings in all areas except standard depth closets.
- Award winning Mountainview Design House, exclusive to Mountainview home buyers. Personally assigned Design Consultant for selection assistance and education.
- Fully sodded lots including boulevard, tree, and asphalt driveway.
- Precast concrete walkway from driveway to front entrance.
- The gateway to your home is a 36” wide dent resistant fibreglass insulated entry door with grip set (to match interior hardware). Glass insert and sidelights as per plan.
- Low-maintenance vinyl trim door frames at all man doors.
- Award winning Jeld-wen low maintenance vinyl double glazed windows and sliding patio doors with screens (as per rendering). Low “E” glass with argon gas in all windows, man doors, patio doors and sidelights. Low “E” glass with argon gas significantly lowers energy bills all year long.
- Carriage inspired steel garage doors with beautiful glass detailing (as per rendering).
- Prefinished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
- Striking maintenance free fibreglass columns at front porch (as per rendering).
- Coordinating maintenance free aluminum railing at porch (as per rendering).
- Municipal house number etched in stone and set into the brick at the front of the home where brick is present at first floor. Custom number plaque for home with vinyl siding at first floor.
- High quality clay brick veneer and vinyl siding as per rendering for front elevation. One storey brick veneer for sides and rear with remainder of second floor to be vinyl siding unless specified otherwise.
- Detailed brick design and coined corners (as per rendering).
- Elegant keystones, arch details and precast stone window sills for distinctive definition at windows and garage headers, as per rendering.
- Permanent roof anchors to ensure future safe access.
- Poured concrete foundation with industry leading waterproofing drainage system. Based on a uniquely shaped air-gap membrane, it is a key factor in achieving a permanently dry basement.
- Convenient garage man door to interior where grade permits.
- Quality board and batten and shake features for beyond the ordinary architectural detail (as per rendering).
- The strongest foundations in the industry. 20MPa concrete with two pieces of 15M rebar at the tops of all foundation walls at living areas to minimize the eventual foundation cracks that occur and to help protect the walls against soil loads.
- Quiet 2×10 floor system with strapping instead of bridging. Has less connections than Wood I’s and conventional floors; resulting in less squeaks.
- Subfloors glued & screwed to floor joists for increased strength and less movement.
- Heavy duty 2”x6” exterior walls.
- 3/8” Spruce plywood roof sheathing.
- Strong and stable garages with structural sheathing on exterior walls.
- Clean garage finish with drywall and a rough coat of paint.
- Walls finished with drywall using screws & a minimum number of nails.
- Metal angles at outside corners of walls and ceilings results in fewer drywall cracks at corners.
- Walls insulated to R-22 and ceilings insulated to R-60.
- Full height basement insulation (to 8” above floor).
- Three prewired and plated telephone outlets and three prewired and plated cable television outlets location as specified by the Purchaser.
- Smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and visual signaling devices throughout as per code.
- Central vacuum rough-in to basement.
- Electrical outlet for future garage door opener.
- Exterior soffit plug with switch for holiday lighting to avoid unpleasant cords, and an additional two (2) weatherproof electrical outlets (one in front, one in rear).
- Circuit-breaker type electrical panel with 100 amp service. (200 amp service for houses over 2500 Sq.ft.; 150 amp service for houses over 2500 Sq.ft. in Thundering Waters)
- Complimentary electrical walk through at framing stage to review location of electrical outlets, switches and light fixtures, at purchaser’s request.
- Complimentary audio/video/data consultation and walk through at framing stage, at purchaser’s request.
- Contemporary Decora light switches and matching electrical outlets throughout.
- Switch for basement lights.
- Exclusive telephone, high speed internet, and cable TV service move in promotions.
- Modern, high efficiency hot water tanks on a rental basis with high-efficiency gas-fired forced air heating systems (ducts sized for future air-conditioning) in singles, semis, and townhouses over 30’ wide.
- Modern, high efficiency on demand hot water systems on a rental basis with air handlers (ducts sized for future air-conditioning) in townhouses under 30’ wide.
- Humidity controlled ventilation system to supply fresh air to the house, correcting indoor air quality, excessive condensation, and negative air pressures.
- Drain water heat recovery system servicing two showers (connected to the same stack where possible) or one shower (if there is only one shower in the house) to preheat water and save energy.
|Air conditioner 1.5 ton unit
13 SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Cover not included. May work for 1000-1500 sqft houses (made up numbers with no basis in reality). Duct design will determine proper AC size as insulation values and window areas affect AC size more than sqft. Oversizing the AC will make the AC less energy efficient and will reduce dehumidification (making the house feel clammy and increasing the risk of mold).
Price: $4650 Unit: ea
|Air conditioner 2.0 ton unit
13 SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Cover not included. May work for 1500-2000 sqft houses (made up numbers with no basis in reality). Duct design will determine proper AC size as insulation values and window areas affect AC size more than sqft. Oversizing the AC will make the AC less energy efficient and will reduce dehumidification (making the house feel clammy and increasing the risk of mold).
Price: $4750 Unit: ea
|Air conditioner 2.5 ton unit
13 SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Cover not included. May work for 2000-2750 sqft houses (made up numbers with no basis in reality). Duct design will determine proper AC size as insulation values and window areas affect AC size more than sqft. Oversizing the AC will make the AC less energy efficient and will reduce dehumidification (making the house feel clammy and increasing the risk of mold).
Price: $5100 Unit: ea
|Air conditioner 3.0 ton unit
13 SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Cover not included. May work for 2750-3500 sqft houses (made up numbers with no basis in reality). Duct design will determine proper AC size as insulation values and window areas affect AC size more than sqft. Oversizing the AC will make the AC less energy efficient and will reduce dehumidification (making the house feel clammy and increasing the risk of mold).
Price: $5650 Unit: ea
|Back to Front – Front 2’4”||Left, None||36′||Lateral||SW|
Misc items include EF:Engineered Fill (Full Bsmnt Only!), SW:Sidewalk, TP:Topsoil Pile, ST:Site Trailor, Trans:Hydro Transformer, LP:Light Pole, Hyd:Fire Hydrant, CB:Catch Basin, OFL:Overland Flow Route, Crnr:Corner Lot
Hydro easements, bell boxes, cable boxes, & mail boxes are not listed above. The above information is subject to change at any time without notice. Purchase decisions should not be made based on the above information. Mountainview will not be held liable for the above information.
SALES CENTRE INFORMATION
Sales Centre Hours:
Monday: 1 – 6pm
Thursday: 1 – 6pm
Address: 44 Elderberry, Thorold, Ontario
GET IN TOUCH
< Back to search results